Conexo’s instruments fit the highest expectations for accurate testing and evaluation of drivetrain and mechanical components, materials, and coatings. We offer tools designed to save time and money on our customers measurement project. These provide valuable data that supports product development, quality control, and performance testing for upcoming challenges.
Conexo offers different lines of specialized equipment for accurately testing and evaluating mechanical components. We focus in
- Oil particles measurement, aeration and early damage detection in mechanical testing
- Engine oil emission and oil consumption measurement during dynamic testing
- Tribology of materials and components, and dynamic simulation rigs
- Drivetrain surface finish metrology and bore geometry and distortion
- Oil aeration tester, air entrainment and air release in dynamic component simulation
Real-Time Oil in Exhaust Gas Analysis, for determination of oil emission, oil consumption, and oil in combustion gas.
Particle-in-fluid analysis for determination of aeration, wear, and contamination in real time for mechanical components.
Instruments for tribological testing of components, lubricants, additives, coatings and materials. With oscillatory, rotary, two roller, and other motions for mechanical simulations.
3D surface topography measurement for micro geometry, roughness and waviness, defects, and appearance in surfaces. Nanometric definition and precision.